Various cells for the betterment of the quality of education, are active in the institution.
IQAC – IQAC was established on 01-10-2015. The institutional policy of IQAC runs parallel to the mission and vision of the college. IQAC, after being initiated has taken up following measures for quality assurance:
- It suggested certain up gradation of student amenities available.
- It insisted on basic computer training for all first year students.
- IQAC initiated for skill development of the tribal and rural students.
- It has tried to motivate all faculty members to boost up their research activities.
- IQAC initiated to have CCTV cameras installed in the campus.
- The feedback system was initiated by IQAC.
- IQAC insisted on adding to the infrastructure facility in the institution.
- It insisted on having a Wi-Fi campus.
List of IQAC members
|Dr Satish Kumar Agrawal||Principal and Chairman|
|Dr M M Joshi||Co-ordinator|
|Dr A Lall||Member, Arts|
|Sri A K Srivas||Member, Science|
|Sri Prince Mishra||Member, Commerce|
|Sri SKS Pawar||Member, Sports|
|Sri J N Verma||Member, Library|
|Sri Ramayan Jaiswal||Member, Office Administration|
|To be appointed after elections||Member, President of Student Union|
Most of the initiatives and recommendations made by IQAC have been accepted and compliance has been made. Institution is soon going to have a Wi-Fi campus. As far as addition to infrastructural facilities is concerned, the proposal has been sent to the govt. for financial approval.
- Grievance Redressal Cell – No separate room has been allocated for GR unit. Presently the unit is operational in the department of Sociology, as HoD Sociology is the convener of the unit.
- Women cell – A separate room has been allocated to women cell. The in charge of the cell is also a regular lady faculty. The main function of the cell to avoid any kind of gender bias and to protect girls from any kind of harassment. The cell works under the guidelines issued by UGC from time to time.
- Counseling and career guidance – Presently these cells are being controlled and monitored by department of Sociology. Although all the departments are advised by IQAC to provide counseling at the department level also.
- Anti-ragging Cell – An anti ragging cell is functional in the college. The members ensure that no incident of ragging takes place in the college. The guidelines issued by UGC are strictly followed. All fresh admitted students need to fill an anti ragging affidavit regarding the oath of not indulging in such activities.